Monday, August 1, 2016

New Riley & Company Release!

Welcome to my first official post as a Riley & Company Moose Mate! I am super excited to share the great new stamp release. They are all available today. Make sure you stop by the Riley & Company website to pick up all the new goodies. If you spend $25 or more you get free shipping with the code FREESHIP. What a deal.

Also check out the Ink Spot blog for some great inspiration from my other Moose Mates. I will have new cards all week so keep checking back.

Here are a couple of cards from me using new stamps.

Stamps: Invisible Hula Hoop, Hula Hoop Riley


Stamps: 100 and Sexy, Floating Riley

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Moosemate! I love both of your cards--so cleaver to use the Olympic Rings! (Why didn't I thik of that?)

    Sandye, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Moosemate! I love both of your cards--so cleaver to use the Olympic Rings! (Why didn't I thik of that?)

    Sandye, DT Member

    ReplyDelete