Friday, December 2, 2016

Traditional Christmas...

The challenge this month on the Naughty or Nice blog is traditional vs modern. I am very traditional when it comes to Christmas cards. I like red and green all over the place. Plus I can't pass up a funny saying to go with it. So here is my card with traditional colors and a wonderful Riley & Company Funny Bones stamp.




Stamps: Stocking Sophie and Eating Candy out of a Sock
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
CS: Red, Green, Neenah Solar White, Michaels patterned
Other: Copics, Ribbon, Bling


3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! You are comical, Terri! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Naughty or Nice Challenges this month, I always enjoy your cards so much, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I <3 that sentiment! I have a collection of funny Riley sentiments, but then I see one like this and want more, sigh. It's awesome paired with your moose-in-a-sock/stocking, too. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete